[mythtv-users] mythweb streaming videos

jack snodgrass mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 19:39:58 EDT 2006

some time a while back ( I'v run the svn version of myth and mythweb for many
weeks, so I don't know when the behavior changed ) I used to be able
to click the
preview image on a recorded show and it would start to download to my web
brower. My web brower was set up to stream the show using vlc.  Basically, all
that it did was take the /mnt/store/somefile.mpg and start to download it. My
browser took care of the rest.

Now... ( and for a while ) when I click on the preview image, all I get is:
An unknown module was specified
and no transfer takes place.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks - jack