[mythtv-users] New RPMS avialable. cdrtools unresolved dep?

Axel Thimm Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net
Tue Sep 12 17:33:07 EDT 2006

On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 03:38:52PM -0400, list at onnow.net wrote:
> Thanks for the new rpms Axel.
> You will find new RPMS avialable for download.  I assume a mythweb
> repair is contained within...
> You may find that there is a failed dep for cdrtools that is not
> avialable in atrpms.
> I built this src rpm
> ftp://chuck.ucs.indiana.edu/pub/array2/linux/fedora/linux/core/updates/testing/5/SRPMS/cdrtools-
> and find that it build these:
> Wrote: /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/cdrecord-
> Wrote: /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/cdrecord-devel-
> Wrote: /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/mkisofs-
> Wrote: /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/cdda2wav-
> Wrote:
> /usr/src/redhat/RPMS/i386/cdrtools-debuginfo-
> Now, is cdrtools an actual package or a bundle of some kind?

The dependency is bogus, I copied it verbatim from a mail and it was
the name of the src.rpm, while it should had been one or more binary
packages. Fix for FC5 is being uploaded. See also

Axel.Thimm at ATrpms.net