[mythtv-users] MythWeb Custom Recording
lynchmv at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 16:26:10 EDT 2006
OS: Slackware 10.2
MythTV: .20 (mythplugins .20a)
I am attempting to create a new custom recording schedule via MythWeb
and it errors out as indicated:
Fatal Error at /var/www/htdocs/includes/objects/Database_Query_mysql.php,
SQL Error: Column 'subtitle' cannot be null [#1048]
datetime: 2006-09-12 15:38:08 (EDT)
error type: User Error
error string: SQL Error: Column 'subtitle' cannot be null [#1048]
error line: 73
The full error can be found at
I am trying to create a custom recording schedule to record programs
titled 'College Football' with a subtitle like 'Alabama at %' or '% at
Alabama'. I went to custom recordings and did the following:
- selected 'Record at any time on any channel'
- selected 'Power Search'
- entered 'Alabama Football' for the Title
- did not specify any additional tables
- entered the following for search phrase: title = 'College Football'
and subtitle like 'Alabama at %' or subtitle like '% at Alabama'
- did not specify a find date or time (left defaults)
- left all default options except for checking 'Record new and expire old'
- set 'No. of recordings to keep' to 3
- clicked 'Create Schedule'
I should also note that I did the exact same steps as listed above on
my .19 setup and it scheduled without a problem.
More information about the mythtv-users