[mythtv-users] channels.conf for SF Bay Area?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Sep 12 14:46:16 EDT 2006

On Tue, Sep 12, 2006 at 02:08:42PM -0400, Steven Adeff wrote:
> On 9/11/06, Robert Tsai <mythtv at tsaiberspace.net> wrote:
> > I'd rather start with a working channels.conf, and then adjust my
> > antenna until azap says I can get the channels I care about, rather
> > than repeatedly running ./atscscan until I get the channels I care
> > about (it takes longer then just running azap on a known set of
> > frequencies).
> >
> > Can anyone share a channels.conf for the SF Bay Area Peninsula?
>
> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Working_QAM_cable_layout#San_Francisco_Bay_Area.2C_CA
> always ask the wiki ;-)

I'm rather proud of that page.  :-)

Note that according to the [[0.20]] release notes, the built-in scanner
now takes precedence, unless I've read them wrong.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"That's women for you; you divorce them, and 10 years later,
	  they stop having sex with you."  -- Jennifer Crusie; _Fast_Women_