[mythtv-users] 0.20 - Problem after upgrading from 0.19-fixes

Ian Macdonald ian at caliban.org
Tue Sep 12 17:59:44 UTC 2006

On Tue 12 Sep 2006 at 13:36:04 -0400, you wrote:

> On Tuesday 12 September 2006 1:31 pm, Ian Macdonald wrote:
> > >
> > > This is a known issue, which we've already fixed locally and will be
> > > committed to the fixes branch shortly.
> >
> > What will the tarball of this be called? Or has it been rolled into the
> > 0.20 archive?
> >
> > I see that the plug-ins tarball is 0.20a, so presumably that fixes the
> > MythWeb breakage. I'm just waiting for the MySQL fix before upgrading to
> > 0.20.
>
> What mysql fix?

Rereading the above, I now realise I misinterpreted what the original
poster wrote. I thought he had run into a MySQL issue when going through
the normal UI and was now resorting to MythWeb as an alternative.

I now see that it's all one issue with MythWeb.

Sorry for the noise.

Ian
--
Ian Macdonald               | We promise according to our hopes, and
ian at caliban.org             | perform according to our fears.