[mythtv-users] Playing DVDs - audio and video questions

Trey Thompson trey at verustech.com
Mon Sep 11 22:57:40 EDT 2006

I searched for these independently, couldn't find anything.

1.  DVD Playback just blinks and goes back to the Myth screen.  However,
if I click "View" from the DVD rip screen, it plays to the screen just
fine (except audio - see below).

2.  During the DVD Playback, I get just the "background" sound, meaning,
music, sound effects, etc...  but I can't hear the person talking...?
I've used KMix, and turned ALL outputs up all the way...  ARGH?!

TIA

Trey

Trey Thompson

Verus Technologies