[mythtv-users] Survey break occasionally?

Brian Wood beww at beww.org
Mon Sep 11 19:52:47 EDT 2006

On Sep 11, 2006, at 5:32 PM, Gabe Rubin wrote:

> On 9/11/06, Craig Partin <cpartin at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> I didn't have a survey last time either.  Maybe the marketing person
>> is too busy to write one?
>

> I assumed it was a new, smart survey: would you renew even if you did
> not have to answer a survey question?  For all of us, it seems to be
> yes. ;)

Hadn't you heard ?? It's the new auto-telepathic survey, developed by
the NSA. It simply reads what's on your mind as you look at the page.

You don't have anything to hide, do you ?

As simple as the survey is/was though, I feel better if I am at least
giving them *something* in return for such a valuable service.