[mythtv-users] 0.20 Debian packages

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 18:04:26 UTC 2006

I have had a debian directory for packages that I've updated throughout svn
that were originally based on .18.1, and then .19.  I just finished
migrating the main package to 0.20, but I'm working on plugins still.  This
is the problem with not having an official repo for debian packages, lots of
people make their own packages, & they are all 'slightly' different, and
built with different options.  Once I finish mine up completely, I can host
them as well at my school webspace.  I'm not sure if they will be better or
worse then the packages hosted here.  The most ideal situation is if we can
get ahold of Matt Zimmerman, the debian maintainer for myth.  See how he
wants things done, and give him each of our debian directories.  Probably,
whoever's builds cleanly in an edgy-pbuilder wins I'd think.  I haven't even
tried mine in pbuilder yet.