[mythtv-users] Dutch digital cable (was Re: Problem with mythfilldatabase and home-brew grabber)

Chris Rouch chris.rouch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 15:32:29 UTC 2006

On 9/10/06, Ian Macdonald <ian at caliban.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm in Amsterdam, The Netherlands, where the standard XMLTV grabber,
> tv_grab_nl, grabs programme data from tvgids.nl.
>
> Unfortunately, tvgids.nl does not have programme information for many
> channels available in the local cable network's digital package.

(hijacking your post, but I think you've already solved your problem...)

What hardware are you using to interface mythtv to Dutch digital
cable? Do you have a decoder card in your PC or are you using the
supplied settop box and feeding the analog output to a normal capture
card? I don't have (Casema) digital yet, because I didn't think I
could make it work with mythtv.

Thanks,

Chris