[mythtv-users] .20 RPMS / or time to go source? Thoughts?

Jos Hoekstra joshoekstra at gmx.net
Mon Sep 11 13:54:18 UTC 2006

list at onnow.net schreef:
> I have not seen the .20 RPMS yet.  Axel?  Just wondering on release of
> those too...
>
> Mark
I'm probably just as eager as you are, but give Axel the time to compile
everything for all the different architectures and distro's he's supporting.
It will appear at sometime or another ;)

If you want the newest, the best now, than you'll have to do it yourself
and compile ;)

Thanks to all devs, translators and package maintainers for all your
hard work!

Regards,

Jos Hoekstra