[mythtv-users] New FC5 Install - System Freezes on Window Drag

jack snodgrass mrlinuxgroups at gmail.com
Sun Sep 10 19:54:21 UTC 2006

not sure... if the mouse still works... it may be that the
x-windows keyboard has stopped working. If something
like that happens with me, I use a second computer,
ssh in ( the PC is still working.. the UI is hosed ) and
kill the process that is stuck. It used to happen with me
using evolution a lot. The current version of evolution
works fine now.

Not sure what else I'd try.

jack