[mythtv-users] HD playback with xvmc

Calin Brabandt cbrabandt at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 10 18:24:42 UTC 2006

> I'm having some trouble getting HD content to
playback using xvmc on
> a VIA EN1500 with the CN700 chipset using revision
11012 of 0.19-
> fixes branch of svn.  SD content plays back using
xvmc just fine.

I have a Via P4M800Pro and the output you posted looks
all too familiar to me. :(  There are problems getting
Via XvMC to work on HD with some Unichrome Pro
chipsets.  You may want to join the discussion here:

There are several pertinent threads.  Best to read
them all.

Do You Yahoo!?