[mythtv-users] Computer to TV connection advice needed

Mache Creeger mache at creeger.com
Sat Sep 9 14:30:02 UTC 2006

I have had much trouble getting my Nvidia 5200 S-video to provide
acceptable video to the TV (tearing and fuzziness).  I gave up and
bought a VGA to TV converter which gives me a great picture.

Mark, could you send me your xorg.conf and other relevant file
settings?  I want to see if there was anything that I missed.

-- Mache Creeger