[mythtv-users] OT: MythTV booth at LinuxWorld Expo in London

first last jollygoodshow at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 9 02:41:15 UTC 2006

>[Robin and Justin talking about MythTV presentations]

Would it be possible to get a transcript or cheat sheets of the
Or a recording of a presentation in action?  I've shown my myth setup to
friends and family, and they're suitably impressed, but I'm pretty sure I
only touch on a small amount of the funcionality, ie just the parts I use
day-to-day.  Seeing how others use it should teach me something new
that I can wow others with.

Nothing but cars & over 100,000 of them at carsales.com.au