[mythtv-users] Per Card Volume Control Bounty started

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 00:45:10 UTC 2006

On 9/8/06, Anduin Withers <awithers at anduin.com> wrote:
> > Ok, I've removed the code that sets the volume as below, any negative
> > ramifications you can see?
>
> Yes, you've been a bit overzealous with that comment block. You should only
> comment out the volume setting code (not the SetIVTVDeviceOptions stuff).
>
> --
> Anduin Withers

Definitely not wanting to interrupt the conversation here, but might
it be worth while for Anduin Withers to accept the bounty and complete
this?  I realize that the point of this discussion is whether bounties
are worth it or not, but isn't this a good example of where a small
bounty might be worth the time involved in doing it yourself rather
than a "how's my progress" interaction?

Just a thought..

-Chad