[mythtv-users] New HTPC case from Antec

Anthony Vito anthony.vito at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 19:10:14 UTC 2006

> I am curious to know how noisy it is?  It has 2 fans + PSU fan.

It's nearly the same case as the NSK2400 which I purchased a while
ago. If you don't need a volume knob or an LCD display you can save
yourself a lot of money and get that one. If the fans are the same (
very likely ) then they have high/low switches on each of them. They
are very very quiet and move a good amount of air. However, the hard
drives don't get direct flow. I ducted one of the fans to pull air
from the hard drive chamber, drawing air in from the vents under the
hard drive, work great. ( they should have built this feature in ).

--
Anthony Vito
anthony.vito at gmail.com