[mythtv-users] Tom's Hardware Article on MythTV

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 13:01:44 UTC 2006

On 9/8/06, MythTV User <mythuser at mydean.com> wrote:
> Here's the direct link. Time to read it :)
>  http://www.tomshardware.com/2006/09/08/the_mythtv_convergence/

good article, basically their intro to what looks to be a series of
articles on MythTV. I also like that they mention SVN, previous
articles I've read always mention that last release, sometimes which
is months old, with no concept that there is a fixes branch....

I'm quite interested to see what they say in the upcoming articles,
the Tom's Hardware guys are great.

Before you ask, read the FAQ!
then search the Wiki, and this list,
Mailinglist etiquette -