[mythtv-users] Australian TV Listings on Wiki

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 12:10:56 UTC 2006

Australians - just FYI I have put a page on the Wiki which describes
how you can get TV guide  data for Auatralia. I know we all know, but
this is really for future folks. It's at
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Australian_TV_Listings

Feel free to update it/add to it etc. The main method it describes is
the OzTiVo xmlguide.pl script using sed to get the XMLTVIDs for your
own particular setup. I didn't put anything about the current "rex"
script as I think with all these types of grabbers it's only a matter
of time until the get obfuscated out of existence.

Regards,
Phill