[mythtv-users] .20 release still on track for this weekend maybe?

Kevin Kuphal kuphal at dls.net
Fri Sep 8 02:14:09 UTC 2006

Daniel Walton wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Sep 2006, Gavin Haslett wrote:

>>> Yup, unless something major comes up.
>>>
>> Is there a definitive list of the changes that are being proposed, or
>> will I have to wait for the release notes? :-)
>>

> http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes_-_0.20

As an aside, if anyone has some free time and wants to contribute to the
project, there are a number of glossary words in the Release Notes, such
as UPnP (http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php?title=UPnP&action=edit),
that could use pages on the Wiki to explain various standards
referenced.  Make sure to include [[Category:Glossary]] on any such page.

Thanks,
Kevin