[mythtv-users] Myth is automatically cancelling recordings?

Ben Dash ben_dash at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 20:10:07 UTC 2006

I'm top-posting so you can see the historical old
discussion below...

I found that now that I've purged all the MySQL log
files that had filled up my DB partition now my
upcoming shows recording status is magically
un-cancelled.  Just to let anyone interested know,

Ben

--- "Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> On 06/24/2006 03:35 PM, Ben Dash wrote:
> > --- chris wrote:
> >
> >> On Sat, Jun 24, 2006 at 09:08:03AM -0700, Ben
> Dash

> recordings" screen says that Myth isn't recording
> any of these previously set up shows.  There are no
> conflicts. Wierd.
> >>>
> >> There are other reasons why a show wouldn't be
> >> recorded besides conflights.
> >>
> > Absolutely, however, the shows aren't in the
> "upcoming
> > Recordings" screen list at all.  Sorry that I
> didn't
> > make myself clear about that.
> >

> Which means your recording rules don't match the
> shows.  Something makes
> the listing not a match, /or/ the listing is on a
> channel that doesn't
> exist in your connected video sources (so Myth can't
> record it).  (I.e.
> your channels changed--can happen if the xmltvid
> changes because of a
> change to your listings source or grabber or ...)
>
> Mike

|Ben Dash                                           |
|Ask free questions - http://bensqanda.blogspot.com |
|My Blog -    http://bensdailythoughts.blogspot.com |
|Info -  http://bensinformationstation.blogspot.com |
|Workouts -        http://bensworkouts.blogspot.com |