[mythtv-users] Paying one or some of the developers

Dean Collins Dean at collins.net.pr
Wed Sep 6 19:27:24 UTC 2006

Yep totally agree which is why I've always respected Isaac's right to do

I'm there to totally support when/if required, with anything except for
coding (it's not what I do).

I'd love to see a more commercial spinoff of MythTV but that's not my
call to make so until then I'll just be a happy end user.

In case people are wondering what I do 'do' feel free to check out
www.cognation.net or check out a presentation I did last night to the
NY-Tech Meetup group for one of my clients (www.mexuar.com) who have
developed an add on application to Asterisk

I'd love to have someone come along who is willing to demonstrate MythTV
to the group (be aware you need "big cahonnas" though as the audience is
always 500-600+ people in the room :)