[mythtv-users] pcHDTV 5500 on x86_64 FC5

Jim C. jlistnews at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 14:18:33 UTC 2006

Anybody got this working?  The problem I'm having is that I can't test
it.  I know regular video (i.e./dev/videoX) is working (works with
tvtime) but I don't know about /dev/dvb/adapterX  I can't use the
provided Xine-HD because I can't get it to install correctly.  I think
it is loosing track of where the libraries are or where they are being
put.  I've been pestering the vendor but haven't received much in
response. The impression I get is that the card is new and that they are
pretty much swamped with Tech support requests as it is. Anyway, what I
could use is a syntax that can be used with mplayer, trouble shooting
tips, etc.

Jim C.