[mythtv-users] (no subject)

Chad Delatte gremlin190 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 5 00:37:46 UTC 2006

Chad Delatte wrote:
> Hey guys,
> For whatever reason I cannot get the video covers
> mythvideo or the channel icons to show uop in
> I do however have the recorded programs snapshots.

Channel icons usually needs mythweb to have read
access to the
mythfrontend cache directory that holds them.

I currently have the user set to mythtv and the group
set to mythtv.  I have added nobody and apache to my
mythtv group and users.  The mythvideo folder and
channel folder have the folowing attributes:
Owner: Can read & write
Group: Can Read & write
Others: Can read & write

User: Mythtv
Group: mythtv

Under mythweb settings the MythVideo artwork directory
points to the correct location.  Also under
/var/www/html/mythweb/data/tv_icons I have the icons
and under video_covers I have the jpg's.  They just
don't show up on Mythweb.
Thanks again

Do You Yahoo!?