[mythtv-users] (tv_grab_au) xmltv fix for "missing" subtitles

Lachlan McIntosh lachlan at directions.com.au
Sun Sep 3 02:16:59 UTC 2006

So is the a "tv_grab_au" for this data?

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of David Whyte
Sent: Sunday, 3 September 2006 10:44 AM
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] (tv_grab_au) xmltv fix for "missing"

On 9/3/06, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:
> The only reason why I don't use it as
> a primary source is that it often doesn't/didn't have 7 full days
> worth of data. But check it out - the data is excellent and is
> contributed by the user community.

Although Phill is right, you often don't have a full seven days worth of
commercial guide data, there is never a time when you run out of data.
It is just that the way they harvest and splice their data that causes
the reduction in days.

The thing is, it hasn't impacted me at all in how I use my mythbox but
perhaps I don't forward plan as much as most :)

mythtv-users mailing list
mythtv-users at mythtv.org