[mythtv-users] mythgallery plugin for mythweb?

Tim Fenn fenn at stanford.edu
Sat Sep 2 21:32:28 UTC 2006

About the only thing I (read: my wife) would still like to see myth
include is a mythgallery module for mythweb.  I've noticed one was in
the works some months ago:

but it looks like it never really caught on, and from what I can tell,
it appears 0.20 doesn't have plans for such a feature:

http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/index.php/Release_Notes_-_0.20

is there a current version of the web_gallery module anywhere, or are
there plans to release one in the future?

Regards,
Tim

--
Morals?  I eat communism and $h!t America, brother.  --Seanbaby