[mythtv-users] Feature Wishlist:MythMusic

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 20:33:02 UTC 2006

> One feature I have thought of recently (especially for my own house media set
> up), is distributed audio. Basically a way to have all myth machines play the
> same audio stream, and all control the same playlist.

That's great news to hear it's getting a re-write. The one thing I
really want is to be able to just click an artist/album/genre and tell
it to play all tracks by that artist/album/genre (in any order it
chooses if I don't tell it otherwise). Setting up playlists for
everything is a pain - I find I just want to get in there and start
playing music but it's a bit of a rigmarole at the moment.

Regards,
Phill