[mythtv-users] Something wrong with the list?

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 16:49:06 UTC 2006

> I dunno. Have you considered getting an account with someone else,
> like Google? GMail isn't too bad (threaded message viewing, >2GB
> message storage, label filtering), though it does automatically
> filter out your own replies from being received.

I was having similar problems with my yahoo account on the
bacula-users list and the fix was to use my gmail account instead.
After using gmail for a few days I can kick myself that I did not
switch over a long time ago as it is so much better for threaded email
lists...

BTW, if anyone needs a gmail invite send me an email.

John