No subject

Mon Oct 30 22:48:16 UTC 2006

111 # Read the mysql.txt file in use by MythTV.  It could be in a couple
places,
112 # so try the usual suspects in the same order that mythtv does in
113 # libs/libmyth/mythcontext.cpp
114     our %mysql_conf = ('hostname' => hostname);
115     my $found = 0;
116     my @mysql = ('/usr/local/share/mythtv/mysql.txt',
117                  '/usr/share/mythtv/mysql.txt',
118                  '/usr/local/etc/mythtv/mysql.txt',
119                  '/etc/mythtv/mysql.txt',
120                  $homedir            ? "$homedir/.mythtv/mysql.txt"    :
'',
121                  'mysql.txt',
122                  $ENV{'MYTHCONFDIR'} ? "$ENV{'MYTHCONFDIR'}/mysql.txt" :
'',
123                 );

Having looked over the Fedora init script recently, I'm thinking that
the mythbackend pseudo-home directory should also be included (or
amended) so that it is also included in the search path.

--
Nick

MythTV Official wiki:
http://mythtv.org/wiki/

"An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest." - Benjamin
Franklin