No subject

Mon Oct 30 22:48:16 UTC 2006

(or want to watch again) and is currently in syndication.  I'd like to
setup a rule to start recording it from the beginning once it
restarts.  It may be playing multiple times on multiple channels
currently and I want to start recording when the first episode is
aired and continue recording episodes in order.

A somewhat manual way would be create a power search matching the
first few episodes then once that fires make a new rule to record in
the time slot (or time slots) necessary.

But I am thinking about a better rule that would maybe check the
recorded and oldrecorded tables and only record the "right" episodes.
The "right" ones being those directly after those already recorded
with some slack in case an episode or two were missed (or not aired).

Possible?  Or is there an easier way to accomplish this?