No subject

Mon Oct 30 22:48:16 UTC 2006

moving to a PCI wireless card in my MythTV box (It is N, after some play
around, I get 150MB/s sustained on file transfers now, let a wired
10/100 do that) , I have yet to have any problems.  When I had the G USB
card it had a tendency to disconnect under load unless it was running in
B mode.  It would also do other weird thing including locking up the
machine.  My laptop with the mini-pci also works without a hitch and I
am able to run it as a mythfrontend and it can stream from the wireless