No subject

Mon Oct 30 22:48:16 UTC 2006

have the wrong path in the mythtv.sh.

When I compile Mythtv with this command "./configure"
, Mythtv return me=20
this error :" Cannot execute=20
/USR/bin/././USR/Lib/Qt3/bin/Multimarch-x86_64-linux/qmake

do a #which qmake and whatever it displays put that
for your QTDIR=3D path also remember it's case
sensitive.

You'll also have to put whatever you put above in the
PATH=3D plus add /bin to it.

John

=20