[mythtv-users] Best way to get rid of interlace

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Tue Oct 31 23:19:18 UTC 2006

On Oct 31, 2006, at 2:00 PM, Tim Litwiller wrote:

> Related to this - I'm recording HD - but I can't view that over
> wireless. what setting do I need to set to encode it down to
> something that still looks ok on a 17" LCD but is small enough to
> view over wireless?

Trial and error. "looks ok" means very different things to different
people. Also, "wireless" bandwidth means different things to
different people. I don't know of anyone who gets the full theoretic
802.11g 54 megabits. You'll have to try and get a balance that works
for the bandwidth you're getting and what you deem to be acceptable
quality.