[mythtv-users] Rerun Supression

Fred Squires fsquires at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 15:04:49 UTC 2006

On 10/29/06, David Brodbeck <gull at gull.us> wrote:

> Ken Mandelberg wrote:
> > I know that Tivo does it using the "original air date", but that info is
> > in the guide data they get from Tribune. If its in the zaplabs data that
> > we get, it doesn't show in the listing.
> >

> It shows in the MythWeb episode information, on my system, so it must be
> there.

Most themes, other than G.A.N.T., will show the repeat information in the
description of the show on the upcoming episodes screen and I think it's in
the guide as well.  You can add it to gant by adding the %LONGREPEAT% tag in
the ui.xml file.  I explained how to do that in the other "Rerun
Suppression" thread.

--
It was supposed to be so Easy.