[mythtv-users] MythWeb layout after accessing from mobile phone

Stephen Robertson stephengrobertson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 12:48:37 UTC 2006

Hello All,

I've had mythweb working quite happily for a few months now but last week I
tried accessing it with my mobile phone.  Everything worked great and I set
up my recording.  However if I know access mythweb from a browser then the
layout has changed.  I'm guessing that it still thinks its being served to a
phone rather than a conventional browser.

I'm running a SVN 11457 check out of the plugins and apache 2.0.54-5 on
unbuntu.  Any suggestions?

Thanks

Stephen