[mythtv-users] Garbled page in mythweb

Chris Petersen lists at forevermore.net
Mon Oct 30 08:01:59 UTC 2006

John Pierce wrote:
> I am also seeing the following message in the apache error log:
>
> [error] [client 192.168.0.20] PHP Notice:  Undefined index:
> error_email in /srv/www/htdocs/myth
> web/includes/init.php on line 45

It's a notice, not an error.  Just telling you that an array index
doesn't exist (which is what the code is checking for).

As for your other error, it sounds like you have gzip compression
enabled in the server, but it's not sending the proper headers to tell
the browser the page is compressed, so it's just displaying the data as
text.

-Chris