[mythtv-users] Rerun Supression

Ken Mandelberg km at mathcs.emory.edu
Mon Oct 30 04:23:06 UTC 2006

David Brodbeck writes:
 >It shows in the MythWeb episode information, on my system, so it must
be there

I see the original air date now. From the frontend guide I thought the
program description was all there was. I now see that if you try and
schedule the program, you can select schedule information and then
program details, that has the info I'm used to seeing on Tivo (original
airdate, director, guest stars, etc).

What I don't see is how to pull up that data from a recorded program
either while its playing or from the watch recording screen that gets
you to it.

Also, I would think it would be useful to have some visual indication in
the program guide that tells you if the program is "new" or not, without
having to drill down two levels on each entry to find the original air
date. I also would like the program guide to indicate HD on a listing,
which again is in the program details.