[mythtv-users] hacked myth skin for softsqueeze

Gary Dawes gary.dawes at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 08:57:01 UTC 2006

On 29/10/06, Phill Edwards <philledwards at gmail.com> wrote:

> > try downloading it from here
> > http://gary.dawes.googlepages.com/home
> >
> > It's a straight replacement for your current softsqueeze.jar
> >
> > I'll put another page up detailing how to hack the skins, and repackage
> the
> > jar either today or tomorrow.
>
> I downloaded it and copied it over the top of my existing
> SoftSqueeze.jar program but when I run it I get an error box that says
> "Failed to find SoftSqueeze libraries". My original install of
> softsqueeze is from an rpm file so I don't know if this may be the
> cause of the problem. Any suggestions?
>
> Regards,
> Phill

In the same directory as softsqueeze.jar, there should be a directory called
lib with other .jar files in.

try downloading from softsqueeze.sourceforge.net and unarchiving. As long as
java is running on your box you should be fine. the command to run
softsqueeze would be  jave -jar  /path/to/softsqueeze.jar

then try copying my jar file across.

cheers

gary