[mythtv-users] New Theme: Leafers-wide

Justin Hornsby justin.hornsby at gmail.com
Sun Oct 29 08:44:04 UTC 2006

On 29/10/06, Korey Fort <k.m.fort at gmail.com> wrote:
> The brightness is the point. The whole point of it is to be  flashy and eye
> catching. It's still a work in progress so I'm not sure that white is what
> the text will really be in the end. It's just that since the background goes
> from brown to yellow and some places red or orange that it's hard to find a
> color that will pop on every window. So for now I think my workaround will
> probably be to put a shadow and dropcolor around some text.
>
> Your comments are welcomed and appreciated. I'll try to include a darker
> background for my fellow migraine sufferers in the room!

Flashy?  It certainly looks that way ;)

Maybe use fewer colours for the background then - it'll probably make
finding colours that stand out against the background a lot easier.
Please try to consider people who may want to use your theme on a TV,
and test the theme on a TV if you can.

One thing I almost forgot about when doing my themes was the fact that
the gamma & gamut range of a PC monitor (especially LCD) is very
different from a CRT TV.

Regards,
Justin
--