[mythtv-users] Mythweb access not working

Nick Butts nlbutts at shadowmind.org
Sat Oct 28 19:31:32 UTC 2006

I'm at a loss. I had Mythweb working in MythTV 0.19. When I upgraded to
0.20 I decided to reinstall everything from scratch. Now I can't seem to
get MythWeb working.

I have followed all of the instructions in the README file under the
/var/www/html/mythweb directory. But when I navigate to the web site I
get the following error message:

    Error

Unable to connect to the master backend at 127.0.0.1:6543.
Is it running?

I suspect it is a problem access the mysql database.

Attached is my .htaccess file and httpd.conf file. I am running Fedora
Core 4 (32-bit version). I am running kernel version 2.6.17-1.2142_FC4smp.

Thanks.