[mythtv-users] Hybrid Digital-Analogue cards

Calin Brabandt cbrabandt at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 28 07:24:54 UTC 2006

> I really need to add another card to my setup I
would
> prefer a hybrid card if possible (dvb-t / Analogue).
> I`ve had a bit of a look thru the lists for cards
> of this nature and found very little on the topic.

Duncan,  For what it's worth, I'm running a Fusion 5
Lite (ATSC/NTSC) in a box with a Sempron running
around 1.8 or 1.9GHz.  It works okay with XvMC and a
FX-5200 card.  I'm pleased we now have driver support
for both analog and digital in the same system using
these hybrid cards because not all shows are available
on digital yet.  Of course, the Fusion 5 still only
has one turner so it's one or the other -- not both
analog and digital at the same time.

-Cal