[mythtv-users] power off and on frontend only with remote

Mario Limonciello mario.mailing at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 06:45:55 UTC 2006

Leighton,

I recently moved my myth frontend box up to edgy.  This included a newer
nvidia driver by default.

Consequently, I am able to suspend with the nvidia module still loaded, but
mythfrontend doesn't work with lirc after the resume.  It seems the frontend
process doesn't like loosing lirc for a little bit and then getting it
back.  Any workarounds for this?

Regards,

Mario