[mythtv-users] refresh rates and hd

Michael Wisniewski wiz561 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 23:34:00 UTC 2006

Hi!

    I'm probably going to be getting a GeForce 7300 card to be able to do
hi-def.  I'm planning on using the component out jacks on the 'pod' that
comes with the pny version of this card.  I have a Sony XBR 32" tube tv.

    I was wondering/hoping somebody could recommend some settings for me.
I've heard some horror stories about how tv's start smoking if you don't get
the information correct, and I would hate for this to happen.  I found the
following table....

http://www.timefordvd.com/tutorial/DigitalTVTutorial.shtml#RefreshRate

   That seems like it has all the numbers I need for the xconfig.  Do these
numbers look good?  Should I use something else?

Thanks in advance!
Mike

--
View my blog!