[mythtv-users] hacked myth skin for softsqueeze

Willy Boyd willyboyd at gmail.com
Thu Oct 26 01:52:17 UTC 2006

I would really be interested in this as well.  Personally I have mpd
(musicpd daemon) running on my backend and use ajaxmp as a
web-frontend.  But this means using the computer to always control
music -- sometimes nice, but sometimes just not quite the same as a
remote.  I've used softsqueeze before but it just didn't "fit in" with
the rest of Myth.