[mythtv-users] Manually add files to Watch Recordings list?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Wed Oct 25 22:38:34 UTC 2006

On Oct 25, 2006, at 2:19 PM, David Meixner wrote:

> This is probably a trivial issue, but I know nothing about PHP.
> When I
> tried to run the myth.rebuilddatabase.pl script, I get an error saying
> "Can't locate Time/Format.pm in @INC ... BEGIN failed--compilation
> aborted
> at ./myth.rebuilddatabase.pl line 55"
>
> Does someone know how to resolve this problem?
>
> Thank You,
> David

Seems like your perl knowledge is comparable to your php knowledge. :)
You can install your missing *perl* module using cpan
As root, run cpan
Go through the setup stuff if you haven't done that before
Then at the cpan prompt: install Time::Format
Let it do its thing and try again.
You might be able to do this with yum as well. I've had limited
success. Something like
yum install perl-time-format might work, but cpan is how most people
maintain/install their perl modules.