[mythtv-users] Hybrid Digital-Analogue cards

Simon Kenyon simon at koala.ie
Wed Oct 25 11:51:35 UTC 2006

Duncan wrote:
> Hi list.
>
> Unfortunatly I am subjected to another couple of years of analogue
> broadcasts on some of our commercial stations - I really need to add
> another card to my setup I would prefer a hybrid card if possible
> (dvb-t / Analogue). I`ve had a bit of a look thru the lists for cards
> of this nature and found very little on the topic.
>
> Are there any users out there with this type of setup - and if so what
> breeds of card are you using. I`m currently using a Dvico Lite for
> digital capture and am really happy with the card. Was looking at the
> Dvico hybrid as a possible solution to my needs.
>
> Any advice would be appreciated.

i have just bought a Terratec Hybrid XS USB dongle. it seems to work well.
i have it running as a DVB-T card in mythtv. i was hoping to work out
how to handle analogue *and* digital with the same device.

the dvb-t seems to work quite well. i'm using the supplied teeney,
weeney arial and and getting good reception.

regards
--
simon