[mythtv-users] MythTV Sites Search created in Google Co-op

Peter A. Daly petedaly at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 16:04:04 UTC 2006

Google has just released a product called Google Co-op.  It basically allows
a group of people to create a "verticle search engine" consisting of only
the sites they specify.  I've create a search engine geared towards
searching only MythTV information.  I've set it so anyone can contribute
more sites to the list.

Right now there are two ways to access it.

Through my site:
http://www.mythpvr.com/mythtv/searchmyth.html

or through Google directly:
http://google.com/coop/cse?cx=010054687053312410836%3Azow6t4fjgvq

I've started out with the following sites, and will be adding more soon.
(listed in no particular order)
plutohome.com/support/phpbb2/*
mysettopbox.tv/phpBB2/*
www.mythtvtalk.com
linpvr.org
www.mysettopbox.tv
www.mythtv.org
www.mythpvr.com
wiki.mythtv.org
wilsonet.com/mythtv/*
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MythTV
www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/*

Anyone can contribute sites to the list...there is a link on the search
pages, although I don't know the details of how that works.  Seems like it's
limited to 100 contributors.

-Pete
http://www.mythpvr.com