[mythtv-users] universal remotes?

Laurence Sanford lauasanf at wilderness.homeip.net
Tue Oct 24 10:13:18 UTC 2006

Robin Neatherway wrote:
> What universal remotes do people use, and preferably, which ones have
> they had good experiences with? I would like to get one, ideally for
> under £100, that is very configurable (macros etc), and also
> preferably not a Harmony as the web-based software looks like an
> absolute pain.

The Harmony is nowhere near as much of a pain as you think it might be.
I have had one for a good long while now (made the people at the local
electronics store go in the back and find me one when they first came
out) and haven't had any problems with it. They can be a little hard on
batteries though.