[mythtv-users] ACT-IR200L Poor Choice

Viitasaari public at viitasaari.ca
Mon Oct 23 00:41:15 UTC 2006

Does anyone know if there is a way to make an ACT-IR200L work without
compiling LIRC?

I know it was my mistake for buying this type of unit but it came highly
recommended so I bought it only to find that it's more geared for people
who like to compile things.

I have tried compiling LIRC and just get a bunch of errors.

I have been struggling with trying to get my MYTHTV box finalized for a
couple of months now but it seems like there is a road block every where
I turn...Windows Media Center Edition is starting to look better and
better on each passing day.

In any event, if I could get some kind of encouragement in making this
process as streamlined as possible that would be great.

Antec Aria
Asus K8S-MX
160GB IDE
SysKonnect SK-9E21D PCI-Express Ethernet
MSI FX5200 AGP
Creative Soundblaster Live! PCI
Hauppauge WinTV-PVR 150 PCI
ACT-IR200L Transmitter