[mythtv-users] read only tables

mythtv-users mythtv-users at fastdruid.co.uk
Sun Oct 22 16:13:55 UTC 2006

FWIW I've got mine setup to automatically check (and repair if needed) the
database on startup by using the command

/usr/bin/mysqlcheck -r -u mythtv -pmythtv mythconverg

before mythbackend starts, I did have it setup originally to detect an
unclean shutdown but thought wtf, it's easier just to check every time as
it adds all of about 7sec to the startup time.

David

> Thanks,  the command I issued should have fixed the tables.  Just that
> I hadn't stopped myhtbackend.  I didn't think it was running since it
> kept giving me errors when I tried starting it.  Stopping it and
> re-running the command did the trick.
>
> Thanks for reminding me to check the little things first,
> Robert
>

> On 10/22/06, Ben Hannigan <drduck at usa.net> wrote:
>> It's been a while, but I remember having a problem along these lines.
>>
>> I think I resolved it by shutting down my mythbackends and then
>> repairing all the tables in the mythconverg database.
<snip>> >