[mythtv-users] Record After

Chris J. Friesen Darth_Sebulba05 at phreaker.net
Sun Oct 22 15:15:39 UTC 2006

Hey all,

  I've got a problem that I'm not sure of how to debug.  For some reason, the
"record after" time isn't being recorded.

  In all of my tests, there aren't recordings after, so the amount of time I
put in there should be getting recorded.  The "record before" time is getting
recorded, so I don't know what's going on.

  I've tried different recording lengths and "record after" times and nothing
has worked. It just seems to ignore the value when a new recording is made.

  I had this problem with both 0.19 and now 0.20.  When I was running 0.19, I
tried reinstalling  (as a thread from 2003 suggested) and it didn't fix it.

  Hardware:
  Plextor PX-402U

  Software:
  Debian amd64 stable/testing
  MythTV 0.20 from debian-multimedia stable archives

  Anyone have any ideas why this might be happening and/or how I might be able
to debug the problem?

  Thanks,
    Chris

--